After Lalu, Rabri, ED raids Tejashwi Yadav's Delhi residence- 10 points on land-for-job scam probe
The Enforcement Directorate on Friday conducted raids at Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav's Delhi residence pertaining to the land-for-jobs case.
Updated Mar 10, 2023 | 02:39 PM IST
Bihar Dy CM Tejashwi Yadav
- The Enforcement Directorate is carrying out raids at the Delhi residence of Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav in relation to a land-for-jobs scam.
- The raid is being carried out at 15 other locations in Bihar.
- The CBI recently questioned Tejashwi Yadav’s father Lalu Prasad Yadav and mother Rabri Devi in the same case.
- The ED action is being carried out on the basis of the FIR filed by the CBI in connection with the case.
- In its case, the CBI has alleged that the accused in conspiracy, which involves the Yadav family, with the then GM and CPO of Central Railways engaged persons as substitutes in lieu of land either in their name or in the name of close relatives of Lalu Prasad`s family.
- At the time of the scam, Lalu Prasad Yadav held the Railway portfolio in the coalition government in the centre.
- The CBI has earlier registered a case against RJD supremo Lalu Prasad, his wife Rabri Devi, their two daughters and 15 others.
- “It is an open secret that probe agencies are acting against political opponents of the BJP and helping those who agree to align with that party,” Tejashwi Yadav recently said
- Besides the veteran Bihar politician, his wife and his daughters, the CBI FIR, registered in May 2022, has named 12 other people who allegedly got jobs in exchange for land.
- In July last year, the CBI arrested Lalu Yadav's aide and former Officer on Special Duty (OSD) Bhola Yadav in connection with the case.
Pathaan box office update: Shah Rukh Khan film shows NO signs of fatigue. Week 6 earns HIGHER than Week 5
IRB Infra, its Private InvIT Arm’s collective toll collection for Feb 2023: Check details
Don't Lose Your Memories: Celebrate World Backup Day with Western Digital's Effortless Campaign!
A 4-month-old baby undergoes successful surgery for a rare heart condition
Amit Shah inaugurates Rs 154 cr worth development works in Ahmedabad
Mahindra Thar RWD in Everest White colour reaches dealerships for deliveries, looks smoking hot
Humanity and AI will master aging in future: Expert
US woman earns Rs 1.8 lakh per day as topless maid
© 2023 Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited