Hyderabad: Three-month-long traffic restrictions in place from Indira Park to VST, take these routes
The four-lane bi-directional steel bridge from Indira Park to VST (2.62 km) is expected to be completed in three months.
Updated Mar 9, 2023 | 07:26 PM IST
Hyderabad Traffic Police, Representational Image.
Hyderabad: The Hyderabad City Traffic Police has announced three-month-long traffic restrictions within the Chikkadpally limits to facilitate the construction of a steel bridge in the city. The restrictions will be enforced between Indira Park to VST and all vehicles will be diverted from Friday, March 10 to June 10.
The police officials requested the public to take note of the advisory and urged them to follow it to avoid any inconveniences.
Traffic Advisory Issued in Hyderabad - Details
- Vehicles coming from Chikkadpally towards Ashok Nagar via RTC X Road will be diverted at Sudha Nandi Hotel Lane, Chikkadpally via City Central Library towards Ashok Nagar X Road, Indira Park.
- Commuters from VST towards Ashok Nagar via RTC X road will be diverted at RTC “X” Road via Hebron Church Lane, Andhra café, Jagadamba Hospital, Ashok Nagar X road and Indira parks.
- Vehicles coming from Indira Park towards RTC X road will be diverted at Ashok Nagar X road via Jagadamba Hospital right turn, Andhra café, Hebron Church, and Chikkadpally main Road.
- Vehicles coming from Indira Park towards RTC X road will be diverted at Ashok Nagar X road via Street No. 9, City Central Library, Sudha Nandi Hotel Lane, Chikkadpally main road.
- Vehicles coming from CGO Towers towards RTC X road will be diverted at RC Reddy lane, towards Jagadamba Hospital, Andhra café, Hebron Church, and Chikkadpally main Road.
- Vehicles coming from towards RTC X road will be diverted at Ashok Nagar Chaman, City Central Library, Sudha Nandi Hotel Lane, Chikkadpally main road.
If the city residents encounter any traffic-related issues, they can contact the officials at 9010203626.
Route map of diversions.
Last week, the state Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development (MAUD) KT Rama Rao directed officials that the four-lane bi-directional steel bridge from Indira Park to VST (2.62 km) should be completed in three months.
Pathaan box office update: Shah Rukh Khan film shows NO signs of fatigue. Week 6 earns HIGHER than Week 5
IRB Infra, its Private InvIT Arm’s collective toll collection for Feb 2023: Check details
Don't Lose Your Memories: Celebrate World Backup Day with Western Digital's Effortless Campaign!
A 4-month-old baby undergoes successful surgery for a rare heart condition
Amit Shah inaugurates Rs 154 cr worth development works in Ahmedabad
Mahindra Thar RWD in Everest White colour reaches dealerships for deliveries, looks smoking hot
Humanity and AI will master aging in future: Expert
US woman earns Rs 1.8 lakh per day as topless maid
© 2023 Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited